SACCHAROMYCES BOULARDII, 12 BILLION CFU
To maintain healthy gut flora balance during antibiotic use
60x 600 mg capsules
Available as a one-time purchase or on a recurring subscription basis (enjoy a 5% Discount on all orders). Subscribe & Save for your convenience.
When selecting recurring purchases, products are automatically delivered on your schedule. No obligation and you can modify or cancel your subscription anytime. Learn More.
Pure SB contains the probiotic strain Saccharomyces boulardii, shown to be beneficial in supporting healthy gut flora balance and normal bowel function in dogs during antibiotic use.
✔ Digestive wellbeing
✔ Immune health
✔ Fridge free
✔ Not affected by antibiotics
Proudly Australian owned and made using 100% human-grade ingredients.
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Supports digestive system health by helping to restore friendly intestinal flora and maintaining gastrointestinal mucosal membrane health.
- Has been shown to increase the production of short chain fatty acids (SCFAs), which aid in re-establishing normal gut flora and promoting immune function during periods of increased susceptibility (i.e. during and after antibiotic use).
- Contains high-strength S. boulardii which has been shown to reduce diarrhoea associated with antibiotic use.
- Is able to survive stomach acid and have good adherence to the intestinal mucosa.
- Acts to reduce inflammatory compounds and increase the production of anti-inflammatory compounds in the body.
- Is stable at room temperature and does not require refrigeration providing optimal convenience.
Listen to a podcast about the benefits of Pure SB-10 for dogs here.
Saccharomyces boulardii (12 billion CFU per capsule)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE & STORAGE
During antibiotic use or for general gastrointestinal conditions, give 1 capsule once or twice daily with food.
A higher dose of 1 capsule per 10kg of body weight twice daily for 10 days is recommended for more chronic conditions such as IBD.
Or as recommended by your animal healthcare professional.
Capsules can be given whole or opened and the powder sprinkled over meals.
Pure SB is also suitable for cats.
As a general guide, give 1/2 a capsule once or twice daily in food.
Because cats can be challenging when it comes to supplements, always start with a smaller amount than recommended and build up gradually to the full dose. This will help with taste compliance; some cats may also respond well to a lower dose than stated.