IMMUNE & ALLERGY SUPPORT
A natural source of essential nutrients to support whole-body wellness
60 g oral powder
Available as a one-time purchase or on a recurring subscription basis (enjoy a 5% Discount on all orders). Subscribe & Save for your convenience.
When selecting recurring purchases, products are automatically delivered on your schedule. No obligation and you can modify or cancel your subscription anytime. Learn More.
Beneficial for dogs of all ages, Pure Colostrum is a rich source of macro- and micro-nutrients, immune modulators, growth factors and other bioactive compounds that work to promote a healthy gut, enhance normal immune function, reduce allergy risk, and support healthy growth and aging.
✔ First-line immune defence
✔ Proline-rich polypeptides for allergy relief
✔ Accelerated wound healing
✔ Healthy aging
✔ Digestive wellbeing
✔ Improved faecal quality in puppies
Proudly Australian owned and made using 100% human-grade ingredients.
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Pure Colostrum provides a potent array of immune factors, including immunoglobulins, interferon, lactoferrin, and proline-rich polypeptides (PRPs). Some of these specific proteins found in Pure Colostrum are part of the innate immune system and provide important protection against harmful bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
- Pure Colostrum exerts anti-inflammatory actions that may help to reduce allergy symptoms.
- Anti-inflammatory compounds in Pure Colostrum, such as alpha-lactalbumin, help to stimulate the repair of intestinal membranes. Other benefits of Pure Colostrum for the gastrointestinal tract include healing the damage caused by NSAIDs.
- Pure Colostrum has been shown to reduce the rates of recurrent gastroenteritis and improve faecal quality in puppies subject to the stresses of changing both diet and environment.
- Pure colostrum has been shown to stimulate canine skin fibroblast proliferation and activity, enhancing wound tissue repair.
- Pure Colostrum together with exercise may combat age-related degradation of the musculoskeletal system.
Handpicked with complete traceability
Handpicked from South Gippsland farms to ensure that only the best Colostrum is collected. Each tub of Pure Colostrum can be traced back to the farm of origin and each cow.
Pure Colostrum is collected from cows that are raised and fed on grass pastures in their natural environment all year round, optimising natural immunity.
Pure Colostrum is hand harvested from a very small and select number of family farms and is collected and tested according to a HACCP process registered with Dairy Food Safety Victoria.
Farmers depend on healthy calves for their future, so they inherently take care of them. They only take Colostrum that is in excess to the requirements for their healthy calves and follow the Dairy Australia Colostrum Collection Guidelines.
Improved processing methods
The valuable proteins within Pure Colostrum are heat sensitive. The processing methods used in the making of Pure Colostrum are gentle and specifically designed for colostrum only and validated to ensure the bio activity of the colostrum is made available to customers. Pure Colostrum is not altered and antibody levels are not artificially elevated in a factory i.e. membrane processing. The production plant is specifically set up for heat sensitive colostrum processing to make a superior product.
Pure Colostrum is freeze dried at low temperatures, not spray dried at high temperatures.
Pure Colostrum has been independently tested by the Australian Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) against other brands and has shown to have greater levels of bio-activity of Immunoglobulins (IgG). Pure Colostrum is thoroughly tested for bio activity before being released for sale.
Listen to a podcast about the benefits of Pure Colostrum for dogs here.
First milking bio-active freeze-dried bovine colostrum powder (28-32% IgG), enzyme (lactase).
No fillers or additives.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE & STORAGE
As a general guide give 1 flat scoop (¼ tsp) per 10 kg of bodyweight once daily in food, or as recommended by your animal healthcare professional. Do not heat.
Pure Colostrum is also suitable for cats.
As a general guide, give 1/2 flat scoop once daily in food.
Because cats can be challenging when it comes to supplements, always start with a smaller amount than recommended and build up gradually to the full dose. This will help with taste compliance; some cats may also respond well to a lower dose than stated.