PREBIOTICS, PROBIOTICS, HERBS + ENZYMES
To support healthy digestion and bowel function
200 g oral powder
Available as a one-time purchase or on a recurring subscription basis (enjoy a 5% Discount on all orders). Subscribe & Save for your convenience.
When selecting recurring purchases, products are automatically delivered on your schedule. No obligation and you can modify or cancel your subscription anytime. Learn More.
Gut Protect is a unique natural fibre formula containing a synergistic blend of prebiotics, probiotics, herbs and enzymes to support healthy digestion, improve nutrient absorption, maintain optimum immune function, and promote bowel health and regularity on a daily basis.”
✔ Healthy gut function
✔ Immune system resilience
✔ Optimum nutrient absorption
✔ Fibre for healthy anal gland function
✔ Prebiotics for microbiome support
Proudly Australian owned and made using 100% human-grade ingredients.
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Organic psyllium husks
- Supports dogs with variable stools (constipation or loose).
- Supports healthy anal gland function.
- Can help dogs on a weight loss program feel fuller for longer.
Inulin and Larch arabinogalactan
- Fibres with potent prebiotic properties which help to support the health of the gut lining, enhance nutrient absorption and support a healthy immune system.
- A unique blend of 5 specific enzymes.
- Enhances digestion and nutrient absorption by aiding in the breakdown of carbohydrates, cellulose (plant cell walls), fats, proteins and lactose (found in dairy foods).
- Lactospore® consists of the specific spore-forming bacteria, Bacillus coagulans MTCC 5856. B. cogulans is capable of surviving a dog’s highly acidic stomach, allowing it to flourish in the intestines and work against less desirable bacterial species.
- Formulations with LactoSpore do not require refrigeration and can be stored at room temperature.
Chamomile and Fennel
- Herbal digestive aids traditionally used to assist in the relief of various gastrointestinal disturbances.
Organic psyllium husks
Inulin (from organic Jerusalem artichoke)
DigeZyme® (consisting of alpha amylase, acid protease, cellulase, lactase, lipase)
Lactospore® (Bacillus coagulans MTCC5856)
Matricaria chamomilla (flower) ext. (Chamomile)
Foeniculum vulgare (seed) ext. (Fennel)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE & STORAGE
1 scoop = 2.5 grams
|Body weight||< 9 kg||10 - 24 kg||25 - 40 kg||> 40 kg|
|Dose||½ scoop||1 scoop||2 scoops||3 scoops|
Some dogs may need more or less than recommended for optimal outcomes. Ensure adequate water intake across the day. Start with a low dose and build up gradually.
Gut Protect is also suitable for cats.
As a general guide, give 1/4 scoop once daily in food.
Because cats can be challenging when it comes to supplements, always start with a smaller amount than recommended and build up gradually to the full dose. This will help with taste compliance; some cats may also respond well to a lower dose than stated.