BIOACTIVE COLLAGEN PEPTIDES
For maintenance of joint health and mobility
280 g oral powder
Available as a one-time purchase or on a recurring subscription basis (enjoy a 5% Discount on all orders). Subscribe & Save for your convenience.
When selecting recurring purchases, products are automatically delivered on your schedule. No obligation and you can modify or cancel your subscription anytime. Learn More.
Collagen Forte contains high-quality hydrolysed collagen peptides designed to stimulate joint cartilage metabolism and counteract joint discomfort.
Collagen has beneficial effects on mobility in dogs and contributes to the maintenance of connective tissue, joints, ligaments, bone, and skin to keep your dog physically active and enjoying life.
✔ Joint and ligament support
✔ Optimum growth and development
✔ Healthy coat and skin
✔ Maintains gut barrier integrity
Proudly Australian owned and made using 100% human-grade ingredients.
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Collagen Forte is designed to be used daily to support the growth and development of healthy connective tissues, joints, ligaments, bone, and skin.
- Providing Collagen Forte may help to maintain adequate levels of collagen in the body and ensure that connective tissues stay flexible and joints strong.
- Collagen Forte maintains healthy intestinal epithelial barrier function by providing the bioactive collagen peptides or ‘building blocks’ essential to epithelial cell integrity.
- Research shows the beneficial effect of orally administered collagen peptides such as those found in Collagen Forte for dogs with osteoarthritis.
- Collagen itself is hard to digest, so for dogs to take advantage of its natural benefits it needs to be processed into collagen peptides for enhanced bioavailability. This process, known as ‘hydrolyzation’, involves breaking down the molecular bonds between individual collagen strands and turning them into small peptides, which can then be digested and absorbed by the body.
FORTIGEL® 100% pure hydrolysed bioactive collagen peptides (bovine)
Note: The previous version was from porcine.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE & STORAGE
|Body weight||1 - 5 kg||6 - 10 kg||11 - 25 kg||26 - 44 kg||> 45 kg|
|Dose||½ tsp||1 tsp||2 - 3 tsp||3 - 4 tsp||5 tsp|
Collagen Forte is also suitable for cats.
As a general guide, give 1/2 tsp (1/2 a scoop) once daily in food.
Because cats can be challenging when it comes to supplements, always start with a smaller amount than recommended and build up gradually to the full dose. This will help with taste compliance; some cats may also respond well to a lower dose than stated.